Your success is important to us, so before your interview take a few moments to read this page. Remember, from your interview, we will infer how well you prepare for a job with a client.
How should you present yourself?
Nexim takes pride in employing professional, punctual, and compassionate people. We want to see more than your qualifications, show us that you can deliver our promise of dedication and care to our clients.
The successful applicant will have good verbal and written skills, a calm, comforting demeanor and passion for healthcare.
What should you bring?
Before Nexim can hire you, we need to confirm that you have all of the following. Please bring to your interview:
- A current driver’s license or other form of government photo identification
- The certificate associated with your job title (be it PSW, DSW, RN, etc)
- Current First Aid and CPR certification from a WSIB recognized programme
- Current Vulnerable Sector police check
- Three references, at least one must be from a direct supervisor in the healthcare sector