General Terms and Conditions of Nexim Healthcare Consultants Inc. (NHCL) in relation to permanent and temprorary recruitment activities with the Client.
1. The placement fee of 20% and 25% is to be agreed upon before commencement of recruitment activity depending on anticipated volumes of work, and based on the gross annual starting salary (excluding any bonuses and benefits), and is payable within 30 days of the applicant commencing employment.
2. Termination of employment within 90 days will result in a guaranteed refund of 100% of any fee which is paid, provided such fee has been paid within 30 days of receipt of invoice.
3. No refund will be allowed unless The Client notifies us in writing within one week of the termination of employment.
4. Introductions are made confidentially to The Client and the full fee will be charged for any employee engaged as a consequence of, or resulting from applications to us, whether directly or indirectly within one year of the original introduction.
5. All applicants introduced to prospective employers by Nexim Healthcare Consultants have been carefully selected for the position to be filled.
6. Any engagement in employment of an applicant introduced by us will be deemed acceptance of our Terms.
7. Time lost through absence due to sickness will be considered as being worked for the purpose of calculating any refund.
8. Nexim Health Care consultants and all its partners, employees and/or agents shall maintain the confidentiality of information disclosed to or learned by them concerning The Client and its business, other than information that is or becomes publicly known not due to your actions. Nexim healthcare consultants represents and warrants that neither they nor any of our partners, employees or agents is under any pre-existing obligation in conflict or in any way inconsistent with the provisions of the agreement.
9. Nexim Health Care consultants warrants that all its partners, employees and/or agents will not solicit, entice away or otherwise offer employment to any employee of The Client, whether on its own behalf or on behalf of its clients/customers for a period of one year from the date of signature of this agreement. This warranty shall not apply if an employee of The Client applies directly to Nexim Health Care consultants for a job opportunity which may have been published in the public domain, be it on the internet or via printed media.
10. These Terms supersede any other previous Terms of Business or any other agreed terms
11. Temprorarry assignments are charged at pre agreed rates per hour plus applicable sales taxes. The Client agrees not to engage directly or indirectly with any Nexim temporary workers without consent or applicable placement fees will charged as above.