Home care is more than health, it’s comfort and stability. With a Nexim home healthcare worker, you’ll always know who’s coming to the door.
Nexim strives to help families avoid having to move seniors into a life of solitude in anonymous facilities where their last moments are spent with nurses, assistants, and doctors who barely know their names and personal stories. At Nexim, we pledge to use every means to avoid putting your loved one in this situation.
Our Home Health Care Processes
Nexim employs a wide variety of caregivers with different skill sets. Our priority is to send you someone who is experienced in exactly the right ways to benefit you. As well as employing Personal Support Workers, we provide training that allows our employees to legally administer medication and deal with crises safely. We also have a guarantee that ensures workers we send you will have all the appropriate certifications, such as first aid.
With a one-hour turnaround, we can provide you with caregivers at short notice to cover unexpected gaps. Just give us a call, and we’ll find you a healthcare worker in one hour.
We take our frequent communication policy to heart. We love to hear from you, and consistently follow up to ask how we’re doing. Your feedback is important to us, we’ll always take the time to listen. You should never feel you don’t have control over your own space, we take a number of steps to ensure that our partnership is hassle-free.
Worker Contract Fidelity
If Nexim sends you one or more caregivers, those caregivers will remain with you until the end of the contract. We will not send new people to your home without consulting you first.
If a situation occurs that requires us to cover a shift with a caregiver you do not know, you will be informed before their shift begins.
Before a placement is confirmed, Nexim provides you with a four-hour orientation shift. You may be eligible to receive a free orientation. Please contact us for details.
- Individualized Passport Supports
- Personal care and/or homemaking services (housekeeping, meal preparation, escorted outings/appointments, activity planning)
- Our staff work hard to provide a stress free transition from hospital to home
- Palliative care support 24/7 with qualified staff who are experienced in delivering end-of-life care for individuals and their families.
- Respite care to provide support for primary caregivers.
- Medication, pain, and chronic condition support
- Occupational Therapy
- Dialysis, wound care, foot care